Good news for the student of Matric class because the Government of Pakistan has announced the scholarship of Rs.10,000/- per month which will be awarded to deserving and intelligent students of matric class. The scholarship will be given through Pakistan Science Foundation. The interested candidates in the scholarship are strongly recommended to apply online at National Testing System (NTS). A test consisting on objective type will be conducted by the NTS to select the intelligence and deserving candidates. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of NTS. Downloaded form along with requisite documents should be submitted to NTS Headquarter, the Islamabad through courier.
The Pakistan Science Foundation commonly known as PSF is federal government institutions was established to promote and fund the students getting science education across the country. It is being supervised by the Ministry of Science & Technology of Government of Pakistan. It is also operated and administrated by Pakistan Museum of National History. The department has done splendidly since its creation. The department has been succeeded to promote education in the country. PSF is awarded scholarship and other benefits to deserving students to continue their education. Thousands of students are getting higher education due to scholarship is being given by the PSF. This scholarship is available for every student of matric class. However, the test will be taken conducted by NTS. Only intelligent candidates will be selected after test. The eligibility criteria are given as under:-
Terms and conditions of scholarships are mentioned on the official website of PSF. The last date for submission of admissions form has been declared as 30th July 2018. The admission form can be downloaded from the official website of the National Testing System (NTS). The filled scholarship should be submitted to the office of National Testing System located at Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
The candidates should be capable to fulfill the requirements of the scholarship. You must remember to read the following eligibility criteria before applying:-
- Applicant must have the certificate of matriculation with at least 60% overall and 70% in science subjects (Chemistry, Mathematics physics, and biology or computer science).
- Furthermore, students waiting for results are also eligible to apply on the basis of the result.
The last date is 23rd October 2018.
Facilities for Selected Candidates:
- The selected students for scholarship announced by the Pakistan Government will have the chance to get admissions in the leading colleges and institutions in cities of Pakistan such as Islamabad, Multan Peshawar, Hyderabad, Quetta, Lahore, and Sukkar.
- Monthly scholarship for tuition, accommodation and other educational expenses.
- Awareness about latest and modern information technology.
- Provision of laptop/tablets along with facility of internet.